WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT
- We welcome your support of the 2013 Clipperton Island DXpedition. Here is how we will use your donation:
- 1. Facility equipment, including electric power distribution supplies, water purification equipment, furniture such as tables, chairs and lighting, shipping cases, sleeping tents and air mattresses, and ropes and stakes, copier and supplies, and the landing raft.
- 2. Nonrecoverable expenses such as gasoline for the generators, food for the crew, and transportation to get the gear to the boat.
- 3. Transportation expenses to get major equipment from Europe to the boat in San Diego.
- 4. Uploading real-time radio log data, audio, and video, to enable the DXing community, students, and others to interact with the DXpedition.
- 5. Scientific equipment (insect collecting apparatus, chemicals, ultraviolet lights, digital storage media, whether instruments, kites with insect nets, etc.).
- To see the list of items that we must pay for, click HERE.Your support will NOT be used for the following:
- 1. Boat charter, including food (the team is paying for that)
- 2. Radios, amplifiers, antennas, software, WiFi, personal items (the team is bringing these from their own personal inventories)
- We welcome donations of cash, products or services, vouchers for purchases, discounts on purchases, gift certificates, gold coins, diamonds, cars, houses, estates, or anything else that we could convert to expedition needs!
- In addition to cash donations, corporations can avail themselves of the opportunity to obtain exposure of their products and services to the worldwide audience expected for the project. We are happy to consider any reasonable arrangement for including corporate logos on the expedition websites, testamonials, images and other materials from the expedition, and follow-on sales from discounts or other promotions.
- To see the current list of donors click HERE.
- HOW TO MAKE A DONATION USING PAYPAL
- Please include your callsign or other information so we can properly credit you! Please be aware that PayPal charges a service fee of about 5% of the amount donated, so if you wish to avoid this charge we suggest making your donation by check or direct bank transfer (see below).
- For U.S. and non-European donors, use the following:
- Please use US$ and make the check payable to: Cordell Expeditions.
- Send it to: Cordell Expeditions, 4295 Walnut Blvd., Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- US Bank Transfer
- Bank name: U.S. Bank
- Branch: Walnut Creek Treat Boulevard
- 2890 North Main Street
- Walnut Creek, CA 94597
- Telephone: 925-942-2431 (direct line to Mr. Ashton Ram)
- website: www.USbank.com
- The name on the account: Clipperton Island Expedition
- The account number: 121122676 153463389244
- Name on the account:
Dr. Robert W Schmieder
- 4295 Walnut Blvd.
- Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- If you wish to make a direct bank transfer from outside the U.S. to this bank in U.S.$, you can use the Swift Code: Swift code for the bank: USB KUS 44 IMT
Just ask your bank to help you make this transfer.
- For European donors, use the following:
- EU Bank Transfer
- Should be done to the
- Account of Christian Janssen at
- Bank: Raiffeisen Aschberg eG
- Address: Roemerstrasse 33, 89438 Holzheim, Germany
- BIC: GENODEF1HZH
- IBAN: DE46720691130100615129
- NOTE: Please do not transfer US Dollar or other currencies to this bank account. Therefore we would habe to pay at least 2 EUR fees. Thanks for understanding.
- Spenden aus DL
- Spenden aus Deutschland unter Angabe von "TX5K- EIGENES CALL" im Betreff bitte auf das Konto von Christian Janssen
- Bank: Raiffeisenbank Aschberg eG
- BLZ: 720 691 13
- Konto: 100615129
- Wir akzeptieren keine Einschreiben! Bitte entweder einen normalen Brief schicken oder einfach eine Überweisung tätigen. Vielen Dank für das Verständnis!
- Postal Donations
- To make a donation by post in Euro you can use the following address:
- PLEASE NO CHEQUES / NO REGISTER MAIL
- Christian Janssen
- Tizianstrasse 3
- 83026 Rosenheim
Copyright © 2013 Robert W. Schmieder All rights reseved. Last update: Thursday, April 25, 2013